Thursday, June 7, 2007

This and That




Hello all! Been awhile since my last post. Been a little busy and when I am not busy, I want to veg and do nothing!


I am on my final countdown to going back to work....ick. I cannot believe a year has gone by already, where did the time go? The only good thing about me returning to work is that Alex will meet some new friends and have lots of kids to play with! Speaking of my little man, he took 4 steps yesterday! I was so thrilled, I called Sere right away. It also appears he has learned a new word, CACA. I am hoping he is meaning Cat! I thought it was hilarious!




We returned from Turks and Caicos a few weeks ago. Very relaxing vacation but I had mommy guilt the whole time. It was very nice to have some couple time with Serge. Next vacation, Alex is coming along! This gross weather is making me in such a blah mood! I want to enjoy my last few weeks off in the sun!!


Ciao for now!

No comments: