Yes, three weeks left before I go back to work! I am being a photo freak ( more than I already am , I know!) trying to take as many pics of Alex as I can. Soon, I will not be able to do our weekday photo shoots. Now, there are some signs that I am ready to go back to work, one being, I am all sad and anxious to watch The Price is Right on Friday, it is Bob Barker's last show as host, I have not even watched a single show while on mat leave, yes, time to go back to work Michelle!
Speaking of, Tv in the summer is so boring. The only thing I am really watching is So you think you can dance? I loove dance shows. Anyway I will leave you with some photos I took today of Alex Adorable Fauchon!
No comments:
Post a Comment