Thursday, March 22, 2007

TGIF

Yes, it is finally Friday!! The weekend is almost here!! We are heading to Montreal on Saturday to see the hockey game. I am NOT a Habs fan but if I have a chance to go to Montreal, I will pretend I am! Hopefully, I will do a bit of shopping at Simons, wahoo. Alex will be having a sleep over at his grandparents, my mom is soooo excited to have him for the night.


Alex is doing fabulous, so adorable and totally teething. The tooth has finally cut the gum, popping out a bit and very sharp, lets hope this tooth will make a full appearance soon!! Sparky the Cat is driving me crazy as always, but.....he is very cute and seems to adore me, which I find so funny since I give him loads of crap each day. I know, he is a kitten and still a baby himself, it's like I have twins!!

No comments: